Children’s Corner is an external childcare provider who run the Breakfast and After School Care provision for Chapel Allerton Primary. Children’s Corner is situated at the rear of the school in the Dining Hall.
The club is open from 7:30am in the mornings and Children's Corner staff will take children to their classrooms for the beginning of the school day. Children will be collected after school at 3:15pm and last collection from the Club is at 6.00pm. Children can enjoy outdoor play, crafts and a wide variety of games and construction at the club. Breakfast Club costs £9.75 a day and After School Club costs £13 a day.
For more information or to book a place, please contact After School Care Manager Megan, via e-mail (email@example.com) or telephone on 07510 841 859 (between 7.30 - 9.00am).
Breakfast Club routine
7:30am onwards: Children arrive and are offered breakfast
8:00am onwards: Children play with friends and the staff
8:40am: Children prepare to leave for school
After School Club routine
3:15pm: Children are collected from their classrooms
3:30pm: Children play with friends, enjoy the arts and crafts or play outside
4:30pm: Snack is served
6:00pm: Last collection and club closes
When registering your child with Children’s Corner there are a few important things you will need to know:
- Every family registered is subject to a registration fee of £20 and a Monthly administration charge of £3
- Our invoices are sent on or around the 20th of each month.
- Fees are due on the 1st of each month for the month ahead. All fees must be paid via Tax free childcare, BACsor childcare vouchers.
- All sessions are chargeable even if your child does not attend.
- There is also a sibling discount of 10%.
- Termination of your place at Children’s Corner Chapel Allerton requires 4 term weeks notice in writing.